FPS Mini Razer Edition Prescription
THE ULTIMATE IN DESIGN & PROTECTION FOR YOUNG GAMERS!
GUNNAR Youth proudly presents FPS Mini, Razer Edition, the first pair of gaming glasses ever created for younger gamers ages 8-12yrs. With game time on the rise, your kid’s eyes couldn’t be in safer hands with GUNNAR’s patented lens technology that is both doctor recommended and parent approved!
- GUNNAR’s patented Amber lens technology provides the best protection for young eyes which blocks 65% of blue light, helps prevent dry eyes and reduces glare.
- Lens comes in GUNNAR’s ‘Natural-Focus’ with a smudge resistant coating.
- Modelled on best selling FPS, Razer Edition adult gaming glasses, the lightweight stainless steel frame includes sturdy hinges with full Razer branding elements throughout.
- Glasses come complete with Razer branded protective glasses case with safety clip and cleaning cloth.
- Designed by the pioneers of blue light blocking glasses and #1 in gaming, GUNNAR.
- Also available in prescription, total power range +5.50 to -6.00.
SPECS: lens width: 50 mm | nose: 16 mm | frame width: 128 mm | temple: 130 mm | weight: 22.9 grams (without packaging)
INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE
- Polycarbonate Lens Index 1.59
- Premium AR Coating
- Glasses Case
- Microfiber Pouch
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- 12-month Warranty
Enhance your performance and protect your eyes with the Pendleton, a high-grade stainless-steel frame designed with the military in mind. The Pendleton comes in both Slate and Moss colors and is fitted with GUNNARs patented Amber lens. In addition to blocking 65% of blue light, these lenses enhance focus and protect from dry eyes while using every day digital devices and monitors.
*Email your prescription after checkout. Please allow 4 – 6 weeks for orders to ship.
Looking for Non-Prescription Glasses?
The Attaché radiates sophistication, bringing modern edge to a classic round style for the discerning digital user. The frame features a nylon material and spring hinge to fluidly fit the face and enhance the viewing experience.
*Upload or email your prescription after checkout. Please allow 4 – 6 weeks for orders to ship.