FPS Mini Razer Edition
THE ULTIMATE IN DESIGN & PROTECTION FOR YOUNG GAMERS!
GUNNAR Youth proudly presents FPS Mini, Razer Edition, the first pair of gaming glasses ever created for younger gamers ages 8-12yrs. With game time on the rise, your kid’s eyes couldn’t be in safer hands with GUNNAR’s patented lens technology that is both doctor recommended and parent approved!
Looking for Prescription Glasses?
- GUNNAR’s patented Amber lens technology provides the best protection for young eyes which blocks 65% of blue light, helps prevent dry eyes and reduces glare.
- Lens comes in GUNNAR’s ‘Natural-Focus’ with a smudge resistant coating.
- Modelled on best selling FPS, Razer Edition adult gaming glasses, the lightweight stainless steel frame includes sturdy hinges with full Razer branding elements throughout.
- Glasses come complete with Razer branded protective glasses case with safety clip and cleaning cloth.
- Designed by the pioneers of blue light blocking glasses and #1 in gaming, GUNNAR.
- Also available in prescription, total power range +5.50 to -6.00.
SPECS: lens width: 50 mm | nose: 16 mm | frame width: 128 mm | temple: 130 mm | weight: 22.9 grams (without packaging)
INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE
- Glasses Case
- Microfiber Pouch
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- 12-month Warranty
Inexplicably subtle C silently bold. The Enigma is designed to be the upper echelon of eyewear. Created with tech even the most seasoned agent would find impressive, Enigma vision gaming and computer glasses feature multi-barrel hinges anchored into injected temples. It’s balanced, has a wide field of view
Head to head with anyone, anywhere, anytime. For those who choose precision, PPK is the weapon of choice. Built with GUNNAR’s i-AMP lens technology, PPK helps you overpower those endurance sessions in front of the digital screen, giving longevity a new definition. Medium sized with medium lens coverage, PPK fits a wide range of faces. Game faces, that is.
Protect your teens eyes in the digital age with Cruz from GUNNAR, the leading experts in blue light blocking technology. Designed specifically for teens with a narrower fit and paired with a natural focus lens that comes in both Clear (blocks 35% blue light) and Amber (blocks 65% blue light) tint options, these glasses are clinically proven and doctor recommended. Your teens eyes couldn’t be in safer hands.