FPS Mini Razer Edition
THE ULTIMATE IN DESIGN & PROTECTION FOR YOUNG GAMERS!
GUNNAR Youth proudly presents FPS Mini, Razer Edition, the first pair of gaming glasses ever created for younger gamers ages 8-12yrs. With game time on the rise, your kid’s eyes couldn’t be in safer hands with GUNNAR’s patented lens technology that is both doctor recommended and parent approved!
Looking for Prescription Glasses?
- GUNNAR’s patented Amber lens technology provides the best protection for young eyes which blocks 65% of blue light, helps prevent dry eyes and reduces glare.
- Lens comes in GUNNAR’s ‘Natural-Focus’ with a smudge resistant coating.
- Modelled on best selling FPS, Razer Edition adult gaming glasses, the lightweight stainless steel frame includes sturdy hinges with full Razer branding elements throughout.
- Glasses come complete with Razer branded protective glasses case with safety clip and cleaning cloth.
- Designed by the pioneers of blue light blocking glasses and #1 in gaming, GUNNAR.
- Also available in prescription, total power range +5.50 to -6.00.
SPECS: lens width: 50 mm | nose: 16 mm | frame width: 128 mm | temple: 130 mm | weight: 22.9 grams (without packaging)
INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE
- Glasses Case
- Microfiber Pouch
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- 12-month Warranty
Gunnar introduces the 24K collection. A top shelf eyewear compilation with upgraded frame materials and bench-made gold accents including hinges and badging. Complete with a hand-applied gloss lacquer and polished to a jewel quality luster. This is the GUNNAR 24K Collection … for the person with exquisite taste.
When theres no time to blink, the PHANTOM doesn’t disappoint. With the second largest lens coverage in the eSport series, its highly wrapped configuration and headset compatible temples help achieve an optimal visual experience. Fueled by GUNNARs i-AMP lens technology, the MLG PHANTOM is a vital component to help you nab those extra frags.
Eyewear architecture. HAUS blue light blocking glasses rewrite the design paradigm with turn-of-the-century, European hand-crafted materials melded into micro-forged modernistic detailing. Acetate temples with inner bendable cores provide a customizable fit. Spring hinges with a measured flex rate provide gentle retention to keep the eyewear in place. Precision designed metal hinge block creates the engineered stability and function for long-term wear. For anyone who appreciates design, the HAUS is truly built.