FPS Razer Edition Prescription
The FPS Razer Edition is the next iteration of superior gaming eyewear. Modern styling featuring traditional Razer coloring with its name boldly displayed on each side, the FPS is both lightweight and extremely comfortable. With adjustable nose pads, ultra sturdy steel frame, and soft thermoplastic rubber tipped temples for comfort and compatibility with Razer headsets, the FPS will be the reason you crush your opponents a whole lot more.
- Adjustable silicone nose pads provide a customizable fit
- Soft thermoplastic rubber tipped temples grip lightly to ensure proper location of the optics without slippage
- Stainless-steel frame construction generates proper strength, optical stability and flexibility
- Flexible temples conform and ergonomically fit a wide range of head and face shapes
- Lightweight construction and proper weight balance guarantee long wearing comfort without pressure points or fatigue
- Wide format lenses create a panoramic viewing field for high resolution viewing
- Proprietary patented GUNNAR lens material and tint
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
- Ultra slim temples distribute headphone pressure to ensure headset compatibility
- Asian Fit Compatible
- Prescription Range: -4 to +6
SPECS: lens width: 57 mm | nose: 18 mm | frame width: 140 mm | temple: 138 mm | weight: 26 grams (without packaging)
INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE
- Polycarbonate Lens Index 1.59
- Premium AR Coating
- Glasses Case
- Microfiber Pouch
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- 12-month Warranty
Enhance your performance and protect your eyes with the Pendleton, a high-grade stainless-steel frame designed with the military in mind. The Pendleton comes in both Slate and Moss colors and is fitted with GUNNARs patented Amber lens. In addition to blocking 65% of blue light, these lenses enhance focus and protect from dry eyes while using every day digital devices and monitors.
*Email your prescription after checkout. Please allow 4 – 6 weeks for orders to ship.
Looking for Non-Prescription Glasses?