MOBA Razer Edition Prescription
GAMING GLASSES FOR TEENS AND YOUNG ADULTS
Compete with the best and enhance your performance with MOBA, Razer Edition, the first ever gaming eyewear designed for the emerging pros of tomorrow!
- Engineered for teens & young adults, the MOBA encapsulates the best features for both performance and protection when gaming for longer hours.
- GUNNAR’s patented Amber lens technology, blocks 65% blue light and reduces dry eyes as well as other symptoms caused by extended exposure to digital screens.
- Slim, lightweight temples designed for use with a headset plus a comfort-fit nose bridge means your glasses won’t distract you when your head’s firmly in the game!
- Designed & built by GUNNAR – the #1 in gaming and the experts in performance enhancing, blue light blocking glasses.
- Kit includes a Razer glasses pouch plus cleaning cloth packed in a Razer branded box for the complete brand experience.
SPECS: lens width: 54 mm | nose: 18 mm | frame width: 127 mm | temple: 120 mm | weight: 21 grams (without packaging)
INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE
- Polycarbonate Lens Index 1.59
- Premium AR Coating
- Glasses Case
- Microfiber Pouch
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- 12-month Warranty
The Attaché radiates sophistication, bringing modern edge to a classic round style for the discerning digital user. The frame features a nylon material and spring hinge to fluidly fit the face and enhance the viewing experience.
*Upload or email your prescription after checkout. Please allow 4 – 6 weeks for orders to ship.
RM1,609.99 – RM1,649.991609.99
THE MOST VERSATILE PAIR OF GAMING GLASSES DESIGNED TO RELIEVE TEMPLE PRESSURE WHILE WEARING HEADSETS!
For ultimate performance and protection equip yourself with the next generation of elite gaming glasses from GUNNAR. Delivering style, comfort and versatility, the Lightning Bolt 360 focuses on your eyes so you can focus on the game.
Three editions available: GUNNAR, ESL and 6-Siege.
*Email your prescription after checkout. Please allow 4 – 6 weeks for orders to ship.
Looking for Non-Prescription Glasses?