The VALVE gaming glasses were inspired by competitors who have unfettered ambition and a steely determination to win. It features the patented i-AMP lens technology which is precision-engineered to eliminate eye strain, block the effects of artificial blue light, improve performance, and enhance vision. VALVE is here to take you to a whole new level. Warriors who wear it send one crystal-clear message: this player is here to win!
- Engineering grade nylon frame polymers provide long-term durability
- Wide format lenses create an unobstructed panoramic field of view
- 5-barrel steel hinge design creates incredible durability
- Curved nose rests provide even weight distribution and comfort
- Proprietary patented GUNNAR lens material and tint
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
- Anti-reflective lens coatings on front and back of lens
- Silicone hard coated lenses to prevent scratching
- Asian Fit Compatible
SPECS: lens width: 58 mm | nose: 17 mm | frame width: 146 mm | temple: 135 mm | weight: 31 grams (without packaging)
|Dimensions||135 × 58 × 48 cm|
Beyond featherweight, the VAYPER sports ultra-slim temples, a single piece front design, and interchangeable Sockets ideal for the most advanced eSports competitor. With smooth styling and a wider fit, this frame disappears the instant you slip it on. Adjustable silicone nose pads and structural flexibility give the frame an ability to adapt to any face. Durability comes from high tensile, low carbon steel and polymer injected components. With the Vayper, you won’t err.
The time is now, Operator. Prepare to breach fortified strongholds and hold the defense line to complete your mission. While engaging in a unique style of assault using an unrivaled level of gadgetry, maintain peak performance with the 6-Siege Intercept Glasses.
Protect your teens eyes in the digital age with Cruz from GUNNAR, the leading experts in blue light blocking technology. Designed specifically for teens with a narrower fit and paired with a natural focus lens that comes in both Clear (blocks 35% blue light) and Amber (blocks 65% blue light) tint options, these glasses are clinically proven and doctor recommended. Your teens eyes couldn’t be in safer hands.