Gunnar introduces the 24K collection. A top shelf eyewear compilation with upgraded frame materials and bench-made gold accents including hinges and badging. Complete with a hand-applied gloss lacquer and polished to a jewel quality luster. This is the GUNNAR 24K Collection … for the person with exquisite taste.
- Wide format lenses create a panoramic viewing field
- Rigid lens mounting area keeps optics from degrading through lens flexing
- Multi-barrel hinges create rotational stability for long lasting fit
- Curved nose rests provide even weight distribution and eliminate pressure points
- Engineering grade injection polymers provide dimensional stability and long term durability
- Proprietary patented GUNNAR lens material and tint
- Computer eye strain glasses that block harmful blue light and 100% UV light
- Anti-reflective lens coatings on front and back of lens
- Silicone hard coated lens to prevent scratching
SPECS: lens width: 58 mm | nose: 17 mm | frame width: 133 mm | temple: 135 mm | weight: 33 grams (without packaging)
|Dimensions||135 × 58 × 48 cm|
When theres no time to blink, the PHANTOM doesn’t disappoint. With the second largest lens coverage in the eSport series, its highly wrapped configuration and headset compatible temples help achieve an optimal visual experience. Fueled by GUNNARs i-AMP lens technology, the MLG PHANTOM is a vital component to help you nab those extra frags.
The FPS Razer Edition is the next iteration of superior gaming eyewear. Modern styling featuring traditional Razer coloring with its name boldly displayed on each side, the FPS is both lightweight and extremely comfortable. With adjustable nose pads, ultra sturdy steel frame, and soft thermoplastic rubber tipped temples for comfort and compatibility with Razer headsets, the FPS will be the reason you crush your opponents a whole lot more.
Welcome to the elite. Torpedo 360 features interchangeable gaming and sun lens options with a zip-up locker to bring you full circle wherever your gaming life takes you. These elite gaming glasses are designed to heighten focus and visual endurance, elevating performance beyond the competition. With a customizable nose bridge, the lightweight frame features a wrapped design for panoramic viewing and low profile temples for audio headset compatibility.