- Durable Nylon Frame Material
- Lightweight construction for comfort without pressure or fatigue
- Wide format lens for panoramic viewing field
- Anti-reflective lens coating on front and back
- Proprietary patented GUNNAR lens material and tint
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
- Prescription also available
SPECS: lens width: 54 mm | nose: 16 mm | frame width: 129 mm | temple: 142 mm | weight: 28.47 grams (without packaging)
INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE
- Microfiber Pouch
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- 12-month Warranty
THE LEADER IN TITANIUM SERIES COMPUTER GLASSES! Reach peak performance with subtlety and style. Featuring a lightweight titanium frame material, Mateo’s classic round shape and keyhole bridge (with adjustable nose pads) make a statement with crafty curves.
Introducing ‘Rush’, a fashionable new style of computer glasses designed specifically for kids and teens. With a durable round nylon frame, smudge resistant lens and elements of GUNNAR’s patented lens technology, which blocks blue light, reduces glare and helps prevent dry eyes, your kid’s eyes couldn’t be in safer hands when using digital devices at school or home.