ESL Blade Lite
STYLE, PERFORMANCE AND PROTECTION IN ONE!
GUNNAR Youth Introduces ESL Blade Light, for teens. Now younger gamers can get the same performance and protection from their blue light glasses as adults while playing and competing at any level.
- Engineered for teens and young adults, the ESL Blade Lite includes elements of GUNNAR’s patented Amber lens technology which helps combat digital eye strain, reduces dry eyes and blocks 65% of harmful blue light.
- Lens comes in Natural-Focus and also includes anti-glare and smudge resistant coatings.
- The striking white stainless-steel wrap around frame is incredibly light and comfortable to wear, comes with an adjustable nose pad and includes ESL’s signature branding elements.
- This ESL exclusive design comes with a glasses pouch, cleaning cloth and premium hard case with zipper and safety clip.
- Designed and built by GUNNAR – the #1 in gaming.
- Prescription also available!
- A-fit/Standard Fit.
SPECS: lens width: 55 mm | nose: 18 mm | frame width: 126 mm | temple: 123 mm | weight: 25.6 grams (without packaging)
INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE
- Glasses Case
- Microfiber Pouch
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- 12-month Warranty
Gunnar introduces the 24K collection. A top shelf eyewear compilation with upgraded frame materials and bench-made gold accents including hinges and badging. Complete with a hand-applied gloss lacquer and polished to a jewel quality luster. This is the GUNNAR 24K Collection … for the person with exquisite taste.
THE SECRET WEAPON FOR 6 SIEGE OPERATIVES!
It’s all about teamwork and GUNNAR has your back! As an operator, you’re no good if you can’t perform your best. Equip yourself with 6-Siege, Ash Edition gaming glasses to stay sharp, alert and protected. Loadout, execute and win with GUNNAR!
Inexplicably subtle C silently bold. The Enigma is designed to be the upper echelon of eyewear. Created with tech even the most seasoned agent would find impressive, Enigma vision gaming and computer glasses feature multi-barrel hinges anchored into injected temples. It’s balanced, has a wide field of view