- Adjustable silicone nose pads provide a customizable fit and comfort
- Hand-crafted stainless steel frame construction generates proper strength, optical stability and flexibility
- Lightweight construction and proper weight balance guarantee long wearing comfort without pressure points or fatigue
- Wide format lenses create a panoramic viewing field for high resolution viewing
- Proprietary patented GUNNAR lens material and tint
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
- Ultra slim temples distribute headphone pressure to ensure headset compatibility
SPECS: lens width: 52 mm | nose: 22 mm | frame width: 150 mm | temple: 145 mm | weight: 25 grams (without packaging)
Head to head with anyone, anywhere, anytime. For those who choose precision, PPK is the weapon of choice. Built with GUNNAR’s i-AMP lens technology, PPK helps you overpower those endurance sessions in front of the digital screen, giving longevity a new definition. Medium sized with medium lens coverage, PPK fits a wide range of faces. Game faces, that is.
Inexplicably subtle C silently bold. The Enigma is designed to be the upper echelon of eyewear. Created with tech even the most seasoned agent would find impressive, Enigma vision gaming and computer glasses feature multi-barrel hinges anchored into injected temples. It’s balanced, has a wide field of view
Ready for takeoff. The Maverick computer eye strain glasses bring the most classic frame style into the digital age. The design features a stainless steel material and spring hinges to provide a comfortable fit and enhanced viewing experience.