- Adjustable silicone nose pads provide a customizable fit and comfort
- Hand-crafted stainless steel frame construction generates proper strength, optical stability and flexibility
- Lightweight construction and proper weight balance guarantee long wearing comfort without pressure points or fatigue
- Wide format lenses create a panoramic viewing field for high resolution viewing
- Proprietary patented GUNNAR lens material and tint
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
- Ultra slim temples distribute headphone pressure to ensure headset compatibility
SPECS: lens width: 52 mm | nose: 22 mm | frame width: 150 mm | temple: 145 mm | weight: 25 grams (without packaging)
Head to head with anyone, anywhere, anytime. For those who choose precision, PPK is the weapon of choice. Built with GUNNAR’s i-AMP lens technology, PPK helps you overpower those endurance sessions in front of the digital screen, giving longevity a new definition. Medium sized with medium lens coverage, PPK fits a wide range of faces. Game faces, that is.
[TS-VCSC-IFrame content_iframe=”https://vto.gunnar.com/ATH-00101″ content_iframe_enable=”camera” content_lightbox=”true” content_iframe_trigger=”flat” content_iframe_buttonstyle=”ts-dual-buttons-color-peter-river-flat” content_iframe_buttonhover=”ts-dual-buttons-preview-belize-hole-flat ts-dual-buttons-hover-belize-hole-flat” content_iframe_buttontext=”VIRTUAL TRY-ON” content_iframe_title=”This contains an iframe element” lightbox_width=”widthpercent” lightbox_width_percent=”50″ lightbox_height=”heightpercent” lightbox_height_percent=”75″ content_tooltip_content=”Click the button to open the iframe in a lightbox.”]
Elegance ushered into the modern age – Atherton adds a touch of class to GUNNARs patented lens technology and provides an enhanced viewing experience. The dual-material frame features a 3-barrel hinge for both comfort and durability.
Protect your teens eyes in the digital age with Cruz from GUNNAR, the leading experts in blue light blocking technology. Designed specifically for teens with a narrower fit and paired with a natural focus lens that comes in both Clear (blocks 35% blue light) and Amber (blocks 65% blue light) tint options, these glasses are clinically proven and doctor recommended. Your teens eyes couldn’t be in safer hands.