- Adjustable silicone nose pads provide a customizable fit and comfort
- Hand-crafted stainless steel frame construction generates proper strength, optical stability and flexibility
- Lightweight construction and proper weight balance guarantee long wearing comfort without pressure points or fatigue
- Wide format lenses create a panoramic viewing field for high resolution viewing
- Proprietary patented GUNNAR lens material and tint
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
- Ultra slim temples distribute headphone pressure to ensure headset compatibility
SPECS: lens width: 52 mm | nose: 22 mm | frame width: 150 mm | temple: 145 mm | weight: 25 grams (without packaging)
Closed Circuit. The electricity flows fast in this slimmer silhouette frame. Reduced frame height delivers full coverage performance, and the SHEADOG ergonomically fits a wide range of face shapes. Low profile temples provide headset compatibility and long-haul ergonomics.
With squared off lenses for an angular look, the EMISSARY blue light blocking computer glasses are inspired by the past with an eye toward the future. Balanced spring hinges and adjustable floating nose pads provide a full comfort fit. A modern classic.
Eyewear architecture. HAUS blue light blocking glasses rewrite the design paradigm with turn-of-the-century, European hand-crafted materials melded into micro-forged modernistic detailing. Acetate temples with inner bendable cores provide a customizable fit. Spring hinges with a measured flex rate provide gentle retention to keep the eyewear in place. Precision designed metal hinge block creates the engineered stability and function for long-term wear. For anyone who appreciates design, the HAUS is truly built.