Enhance your performance and protect your eyes with the Pendleton, a high-grade stainless-steel frame designed with the military in mind. The Pendleton comes in both Slate and Moss colors and is fitted with GUNNARs patented Amber lens. In addition to blocking 65% of blue light, these lenses enhance focus and protect from dry eyes while using every day digital devices and monitors.
Looking for Prescription Glasses?
- High-quality and flexible stainless steel material
- 3-barrel hinge for added durability and comfort
- Lightweight construction and proper weight balance guarantee long wearing comfort without pressure points or fatigue
- Wide format lenses create a panoramic viewing field for high-resolution viewing
- Anti-reflective lens coating on front and back
- Proprietary patented GUNNAR lens material and tint
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
SPECS:? lens width: 57 mm | nose: 17 mm | frame width: 136 mm | temple: 138 mm | weight: 33 grams (without packaging)
|Dimensions||135 × 58 × 48 cm|
Gunnar introduces the 24K collection. A top shelf eyewear compilation with upgraded frame materials and bench-made gold accents including hinges and badging. Complete with a hand-applied gloss lacquer and polished to a jewel quality luster. This is the GUNNAR 24K Collection … for the person with exquisite taste.
Eyewear architecture. HAUS blue light blocking glasses rewrite the design paradigm with turn-of-the-century, European hand-crafted materials melded into micro-forged modernistic detailing. Acetate temples with inner bendable cores provide a customizable fit. Spring hinges with a measured flex rate provide gentle retention to keep the eyewear in place. Precision designed metal hinge block creates the engineered stability and function for long-term wear. For anyone who appreciates design, the HAUS is truly built.
Emery was created for those seeking the absolute most from their digital experience. Premium frame material and impeccable frame design is paired with our unique proprietary lens engineered to block harmful blue light, improve clarity and focus, resulting in optimal visual performance.