- Durable Nylon Frame Material
- Lightweight construction for comfort without pressure or fatigue
- Wide format lens for panoramic viewing field
- Anti-reflective lens coating on front and back
- Proprietary patented GUNNAR lens material and tint
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
- Prescription also available
SPECS: lens width: 54 mm | nose: 16 mm | frame width: 129 mm | temple: 142 mm | weight: 28.47 grams (without packaging)
INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE
- Microfiber Pouch
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- 12-month Warranty
With squared off lenses for an angular look, the EMISSARY blue light blocking computer glasses are inspired by the past with an eye toward the future. Balanced spring hinges and adjustable floating nose pads provide a full comfort fit. A modern classic.
Gunnar introduces the 24K collection. A top shelf eyewear compilation with upgraded frame materials and bench-made gold accents including hinges and badging. Complete with a hand-applied gloss lacquer and polished to a jewel quality luster. This is the GUNNAR 24K Collection … for the person with exquisite taste.
Enhance your performance and protect your eyes with the Pendleton, a high-grade stainless-steel frame designed with the military in mind. The Pendleton comes in both Slate and Moss colors and is fitted with GUNNARs patented Amber lens. In addition to blocking 65% of blue light, these lenses enhance focus and protect from dry eyes while using every day digital devices and monitors.
Looking for Prescription Glasses?