Inexplicably subtle – silently bold. The Enigma blue blocker sunglasses are designed to be the upper echelon of eyewear. Created with tech even the most seasoned agent would find impressive, Enigma features multi-barrel hinges anchored into injected temples. It’s balanced, has a wide field of view, and with its modern styling, deep cover will never be compromised.
SKU: N/A Category: Sunglasses
- Wide format lenses create an unobstructed panoramic, high-resolution field of view
- Rigid lens mounting area prevents optics from degrading through lens flexing
- 3-barrel hinge design and high tensile steel construction create incredible durability
- Curved nose rests provide even weight distribution and eliminate pressure points
- Engineering grade frame polymers provide dimensional stability and long-term durability
- Blocks 100% harmful UVA and UVB light
- Specifically tuned to help improve your circadian rhythm by harnessing the benefits of long-wave blue light
- Silicone hard coated lens to prevent scratching
- Asian Fit Compatible
- Prescription Range: -5 to +5
SPECS: lens width: 58 mm | nose: 18 mm | frame width: 133 mm | temple: 135 mm | weight: 33 grams (without packaging)
INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE
- Microfiber Pouch
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- 12-month Warranty
|Dimensions||135 × 58 × 48 cm|
Designed to be lightweight and stealthy comfortable, the VERTEX blue light blocking sunglasses are crafted with tech that creates an ideal harmony with your eyes, face, and digital device. The VERTEX blends contemporary fashion with new tech materials to precisely deliver form and function.
Ready for takeoff. The Maverick computer eye strain glasses bring the most classic frame style into the digital age. The design features a stainless steel material and spring hinges to provide a comfortable fit and enhanced viewing experience.
Agency approved. Retro classic frame fused with futuristic technology, INTERCEPT sunglasses with blue light filter lens complete the line between style and science. This hinges anchor injected temples. An ergonomically balanced frame supports precision optics. Polished logo plates create low-key accents subtle enough for any undercover recruit.