Rush Kids Large
Introducing ‘Rush’, a fashionable new style of computer glasses designed specifically for kids and teens. With a durable round nylon frame, smudge resistant lens and elements of GUNNAR’s patented lens technology, which blocks blue light, reduces glare and helps prevent dry eyes, your kid’s eyes couldn’t be in safer hands when using digital devices at school or home.
- Doctor recommended GUNNAR lens technology blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light with two different tint options; Clear (blocks 35% blue light) and Amber (blocks 65% blue light).
- Stylish and durable round nylon frame with hingeless design for more flexibility.
- Lens includes anti-glare and smudge resistant coatings.
- Glasses come with a premium GUNNAR Youth hard case with zipper and safety clip plus cleaning cloth.
- Designed and built by GUNNAR – the experts in performance enhancing blue light computer and gaming glasses.
- Prescription also available +5.00 to -5.00.
- A-fit/Standard Fit.
SPECS: lens width: 49 mm | nose: fixed | frame width: 122 mm | temple: 133 mm | weight: 16.16 grams (without packaging)
INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE
- Glasses Case
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- 12-month Warranty
Protect your teens eyes in the digital age with Cruz from GUNNAR, the leading experts in blue light blocking technology. Designed specifically for teens with a narrower fit and paired with a natural focus lens that comes in both Clear (blocks 35% blue light) and Amber (blocks 65% blue light) tint options, these glasses are clinically proven and doctor recommended. Your teens eyes couldn’t be in safer hands.
For Kids age 4 to 8.
Protect your kids eyes in the digital age with Cruz Kids, a new line of protective glasses from GUNNAR, the leading experts in blue light blocking technology. Designed with a durable nylon frame and complete with smudge resistant lenses that come in both Clear (blocks 35% blue light) and Amber (blocks 65% blue light) tint options, these glasses are clinically proven and doctor recommended. Your kids eyes couldn’t be in safer hands.