Classic style with a vintage twist – the ELLIPSE blue light filter computer glasses are?hand-crafted with premium stainless-steel frame materials. Designed to have a lightweight, fashionable silhouette, the ELLIPSE ergonomically fits a wide range of face shapes. This slim, sleek and timeless form is ideal for comfort and ergonomics.
- Adjustable silicone nose pads provide comfort and a customizable fit
- Hand-crafted stainless-steel frame construction generates proper strength, optical stability, and flexibility
- Lightweight construction and proper weight balance guarantee long wearing comfort without pressure points or fatigue
- Wide format lenses create a panoramic viewing field for high-resolution viewing
- Proprietary patented GUNNAR lens material and tint
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
- Ultra slim temples distribute pressure to ensure headphone compatibility
- A-fit compatible
SPECS: lens width: 51 mm | nose: 18 mm | frame width: 142 mm | temple: 145 mm | weight: 25.4 grams (without packaging)
Rated 5.00 out of 5RM 349.99 – RM 389.99349.99
Agency approved. Retro classic frame fused with futuristic technology, INTERCEPT completes the line between style and science. This hinges anchor injected temples. An ergonomically balanced frame supports precision optics. Polished logo plates create low-key accents subtle enough for any undercover recruit.
Rated 5.00 out of 5RM 389.99389.99
Classic eyewear design infused with modern tech. GUNNAR Cypher computer glasses merge well-defined handcrafted materials with cutting-edge stainless steel. Formulated with precision designed metal hinges and ultra-thin temples to create stability, and comfort for long-term wear. Added, The Cypher is the perfect asset for performing all your complex decryptions.
Rated 5.00 out of 5RM 299.99299.99
Ready for takeoff. The Maverick computer eye strain glasses bring the most classic frame style?into the digital age. The design features a stainless steel material and spring hinges to provide a comfortable fit and enhanced viewing experience.