ESL Blade Lite Prescription
STYLE, PERFORMANCE AND PROTECTION IN ONE!
GUNNAR Youth Introduces ESL Blade Light, for teens. Now younger gamers can get the same performance and protection from their blue light glasses as adults while playing and competing at any level.
- Engineered for teens and young adults, the ESL Blade Lite includes elements of GUNNAR’s patented Amber lens technology which helps combat digital eye strain, reduces dry eyes and blocks 65% of harmful blue light.
- Lens comes in Natural-Focus and also includes anti-glare and smudge resistant coatings.
- The striking white stainless-steel wrap around frame is incredibly light and comfortable to wear, comes with an adjustable nose pad and includes ESL’s signature branding elements.
- This ESL exclusive design comes with a glasses pouch, cleaning cloth and premium hard case with zipper and safety clip.
- Designed and built by GUNNAR – the #1 in gaming.
- Prescription also available!
- A-fit/Standard Fit.
SPECS: lens width: 55 mm | nose: 18 mm | frame width: 126 mm | temple: 123 mm | weight: 25.6 grams (without packaging)
INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE
- Polycarbonate Lens Index 1.59
- Premium AR Coating
- Glasses Case
- Microfiber Pouch
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- 12-month Warranty
Suit up to save the nation from collapse. The limited edition Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 Intercept gaming glasses feature multi-barrel hinges anchored into injected temples and GUNNAR’s signature amber lens, with Blue Light Protection Factor™ (BLPF) of 65. With improved clarity, focus and performance, you’ll be equipped to restore order in Washington D.C..
Beyond featherweight, the VAYPER sports ultra-slim temples, a single piece front design, and interchangeable Sockets ideal for the most advanced eSports competitor. With smooth styling and a wider fit, this frame disappears the instant you slip it on. Adjustable silicone nose pads and structural flexibility give the frame an ability to adapt to any face. Durability comes from high tensile, low carbon steel and polymer injected components. With the Vayper, you won’t err.