Enhance your performance and protect your eyes with the Pendleton, a high-grade stainless-steel frame designed with the military in mind. The Pendleton comes in both Slate and Moss colors and is fitted with GUNNARs patented Amber lens. In addition to blocking 65% of blue light, these lenses enhance focus and protect from dry eyes while using every day digital devices and monitors.
*Email your prescription after checkout. Please allow 4 – 6 weeks for orders to ship.
Looking for Non-Prescription Glasses?
- High-quality and flexible stainless steel material
- 3-barrel hinge for added durability and comfort
- Lightweight construction and proper weight balance guarantee long wearing comfort without pressure points or fatigue
- Wide format lenses create a panoramic viewing field for high-resolution viewing
- Anti-reflective lens coating on front and back
- Proprietary patented GUNNAR lens material and tint
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
SPECS:? lens width: 57 mm | nose: 17 mm | frame width: 136 mm | temple: 138 mm | weight: 33 grams (without packaging)
|Dimensions||135 × 58 × 48 cm|
The Attaché radiates sophistication, bringing modern edge to a classic round style for the discerning digital user. The frame features a nylon material and spring hinge to fluidly fit the face and enhance the viewing experience.
*Upload or email your prescription after checkout. Please allow 4 – 6 weeks for orders to ship.
Classic style with a vintage twist – the ELLIPSE blue light filter computer glasses are hand-crafted with premium stainless-steel frame materials. Designed to have a lightweight, fashionable silhouette, the ELLIPSE ergonomically fits a wide range of face shapes. This slim, sleek and timeless form is ideal for comfort and ergonomics.
Inexplicably subtle C silently bold. The Enigma is designed to be the upper echelon of eyewear. Created with tech even the most seasoned agent would find impressive, Enigma vision gaming and computer glasses feature multi-barrel hinges anchored into injected temples. It’s balanced, has a wide field of view