GAMING GLASSES DESIGNED FOR A COMPETITIVE EDGE
Compete with the best and enhance your performance with the ESL Blade – the first ever signature ESL gaming glasses designed with competition in mind.
Looking for Prescription Glasses?
- For players who love to take part in competition or watch while learning from the pros!
- Encapsulates the trifecta in performance and protection when gaming for longer hours: sharper vision, reduced dry eyes and blue light protection.
- Designed for use with a headset, the lightweight wrap around stainless steel frame means your glasses won’t distract you when your head’s firmly in the game!
- Larger lens surface for optimal screen viewing with GUNNAR’s signature Amber tint offering 65% blue light protection and smudge resistant lens coating.
- Adjustable nose pad for fit.
- Designed and built by GUNNAR – the #1 in gaming.
- Includes protective ESL branded pouch, cleaning cloth and case.
- Prescription also available!
SPECS: lens width: 57 mm | nose: 20 mm | frame width: 130 mm | temple: 130 mm | weight: 25.6 grams (without packaging)
INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE
- Glasses Case
- Microfiber Pouch
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- 12-month Warranty
Gunnar introduces the 24K collection. A top shelf eyewear compilation with upgraded frame materials and bench-made gold accents including hinges and badging. Complete with a hand-applied gloss lacquer and polished to a jewel quality luster. This is the GUNNAR 24K Collection … for the person with exquisite taste.
The time is now, Operator. Prepare to breach fortified strongholds and hold the defense line to complete your mission. While engaging in a unique style of assault using an unrivaled level of gadgetry, maintain peak performance with the 6-Siege Intercept Glasses.
When theres no time to blink, the PHANTOM doesn’t disappoint. With the second largest lens coverage in the eSport series, its highly wrapped configuration and headset compatible temples help achieve an optimal visual experience. Fueled by GUNNARs i-AMP lens technology, the MLG PHANTOM is a vital component to help you nab those extra frags.